Ripley Entertainment Inc. loans the exhibits displayed in the museum, as well as the use of our world famous trademarks in association with the museum.
A typical museum has over 300 exhibits/artifacts, valued at over $750,000 USD. Ripley Entertainment provides substantial design and operational support.
E ARE THE WORLD’S LARGEST CHAIN OF WALK THROUGH TOURIST ATTRACTIONS, OPERATING OVER 80 ATTRACTIONS IN 11 DIFFERENT COUNTRIES.
- A typical museum is 10,000 square feet.
- Located in a high visibility area with substantial walk by traffic area.
- Front façade is dynamic and unique and serves as an attraction in and of itself.
- Initial capital required depends on the size and scope of the attraction, but is generally between $3.0 and $6.0 million USD.
- The site development fee is $75,000 USD.
- Ongoing royalty fees are the greater of a set minimum annual fee or 15% of gross revenues.
UNIQUE & DYNAMIC FAÇADES
The 31 enthralling Ripley’s Believe It or Not! museums are the cornerstone of Ripley Entertainment Inc. continuing the legacy of Robert Ripley throughout the entire world.
EZ Franchise & Business Opportunity Information Request Form. Please Use This Fast Form To Request More Information About This Opportunity. Please Do Not Request Information Unless You Meet The Minimum Financial Requirements For This Opportunity. Thank You.